Enjoy Cooking

Published: 2021-10-10 13:05:10
essay essay

Category: Cooking

Type of paper: Essay

This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.

Hey! We can write a custom essay for you.

All possible types of assignments. Written by academics

From ancient times till the 21st century cooking was basically a survival skill. And now, the division of cooking is marked into two main categories. The first one is “normal cuisine” which means home cooking, and the other one is “elegant cuisine”, which is cooking conceived like an art form. The major difference between the two branches is that one form should be considered as practical cooking while the other is more like cooking with a view to demonstrating skills As for international students, cooking promises to help feed ourselves healthily and delightedly.
As a student who never went to cooking school, I’ve been enthralled with certain cookbooks from my childhood, immersing myself from cover to cover and appreciating all kinds of cuisines around the world. From Kung-Pao chicken, braised pork to flour dusted, chocolate smudged; from knife skills to splitting cake layers, setting a table, and making tamales, all these are really impressive in my mind. Believe it or not. It was such an amazing and useful experience for international students to learn about, even superficially, various types of cooking that they can anage to eat healthily and enjoy themselves at every corner of the world.
At least I do not need to force myself to be adaptive to those raw meats, since I know how to make my meal featured of low fat and high protein. When our life is in a rut and we Just want to get out of it, enjoy cooking would definitely be my first choice. Some people may claim that cooking is Just boring and laborious. I bet that they are the ones who are out of kitchen. The very fun of learning to cook, at least it seems so to me, is getting into the kitchen and seeing what new flavor combinations you can create. My eating pleasure really took a flying leap though when I figured out how to add flavor without sugar or salt.
I like eggplants, soy sauce, and garlic together. What you may find it a little weird, but it is all yours. Surely, you are either going to mess something up or create a meal that is Just not quite right, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. What is really interesting is the process of cooking; sooner or later you are going to love it. On top of that, we’re in love with our microwaves and convenience (convenient) foods. The quicker dinner can be served, the quicker we can get back to more important hings, like stay up all night for the quiz tomorrow, or spending a whole week to prepare for an interview.
Sometimes, simplicity and the basics are what work best. As I mentioned above, I will tear through some chips and salsa. But I still stick to cook in person. Pick a few smart vices like dark chocolate, good beer or wine, ice cream, and add some pepper to make things enjoyable throughout my life. Frankly, life is too short to give up everything, but by being good 90% of the time, you’ll find that the other 10% doesn’t really hurt you and is far more interesting. Enjoy Cooking By BackerShu

Warning! This essay is not original. Get 100% unique essay within 45 seconds!


We can write your paper just for 11.99$

i want to copy...

This essay has been submitted by a student and contain not unique content

People also read